Here at APEX Motorcycles, we take your privacy seriously. Gaining your consent about the way your data is obtained and processed by us is a legal requirement.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address)
2. information that you provide when completing your online profile (including your name, gender, date of birth and any educational details and employment details you provide)
3. information that you provide to us when signing up to any distribution lists to receive correspondence from us
4. information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made via any of our websites (including your address, telephone number and payment details)
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes;
1. to administer your account,
2. to provide and maintain products and services you have purchased from us
3. to update our manufacturers, finance partners and third-party product providers of your purchase of their products or services
4. inform you of new and existing products and services for marketing purposes
5. enable your use of our website including, sending you goods/supply services purchased through our website
6. send you an email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
7. provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information
We take steps to ensure that any businesses that we work with have security protocols and policies in place to manage and record your data privacy and preferences correctly and that your data is stored securely.